Unstuck Counseling is always looking for gifted and skilled licensed counselors to join our team and help our clients get unstuck.
If you believe your skills and experience levels match with the qualifications listed for open positions please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unstuck Counseling is looking for clinicians licensed in the state of MD (LCMFT, LCPC or LGPC), willing to work 2 evenings or a weekend day, and is able to carry a consistent caseload of at least 10-15 clients weekly. We are a rapidly growing group practice specializing in trauma. We work primarily with adults however we have expanded our services to adolescents and couples.
The position also requires insurance panel credentialing (we will help you through this process if not already credentialed). This position is ideal for therapist with a background in trauma-informed therapy and interventions.
This is a great opportunity for therapists looking for more independence, freedom, flexibility and creativity plus a generous clinical rate. You will be working with a wonderful supportive team and will receive a steady pool of referrals. Clinicians will be provided with a furnished office space with access to client waiting area, restroom as well as copier, printer, office supplies and internet, marketing support through the practice’s website, internet advertising and by assistance on getting in insurance panels. Clinicians will also receive administrative and billing support and free mentoring/supervision.
We are accepting Master’s level interns seeking face-to-face clinical hours.
Social Media Intern
Do you ROCK on social media?
Are you an excellent writer?
Are you able to, tweet, share and post quality content?
Then WE are looking for YOU. We are a growing mental health practice looking to give the right person some real world experience growing an online community by using a variety of online platforms to deliver engaging, high quality content.
- Develop content and update calendars on a weekly/monthly basis that allow for 3 – 5 Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, blog posts etc. per week.
- Monitor FIT‘s social media channels (Twitter, Facebook Linkedin, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) for re-tweets, shares and comments.
- Monitor and engage in relevant online discussions surrounding mental health.
- Research keywords and optimize content for search engines and lead generation.
- Use Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator to create simple graphics and infographics for content posting,
14201 Laurel Park Dr. Suite 116 Laurel, MD 20707